Wildan, Susu Kambing, Original. 500 g
Our delivery policy for Online Orders
1. How long does it take to get my orders delivered?
Our deliveries are available from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 9 pm.
Saturday delivery from 9 am to 1 pm.
Orders after 8 am will consider tomorrow collection (cut-off 8 am).
Orders will be delivered within 1 to 4 working days including Saturdays from the date collected exclude Sunday & Public Holiday.
For frozen product orders, kindly ensure there’s someone at home to receive the orders within 1 to 4 working days from 9 am to 9 pm, except Saturday 9 am to 1 pm.
There will be NO deliveries or collections of parcels on Sunday and Public Holiday.
2. How much does delivery cost?
We usually apply a delivery fee starting from $8 for orders below $79. Currently we are happy to waive delivery fees for any orders higher than $79.
- Additional charges for CBD & Restricted area will be $5.
- Timing request will be additional charges $5 (base on availability).
CBD delivery includes the following postal codes:
- 01/ 02/ 03/ 04/ 05/ 06/ 07/ 08
List of addresses with restricted access:
- Jurong Port
- Jurong Island
- Cargo Agent Complex
- Tuas, Keppel Distripark
- PSA Distripark
- Freight Forwarder
- Onboard Vessel
- Shipyard areas
- Yacht Clubs
- Government-restricted areas
Please note that any partial cancellation by the customer which results in total order amount to be less than $20, customer will have to pay for the delivery charges. For deliveries that are not collected due to other circumstances, customers are liable to pay an extra $8 after 2 tries for the next delivery.
3. Package damaged upon delivery
In the event that the delivered package is damaged, please indicate the damage on the Bill upon signing off the package with our delivery provider and you may return it on the spot. If the items are received and checked at later date, you may return it at any of the 13 outlets. All returns are case by case. Please contact our hotline @68051660/68051659/90989977 (Whatsapp)
4. Where can my order be delivered?
We can deliver your order to any address within Singapore mainland. We do not offer deliveries to Sentosa or any other Islands outside of Singapore. We are currently working on packages to be delivered internationally and we will update when the service is available.
5. Can I order to other countries outside of Singapore?
At the moment, we regret that we deliver only within Singapore.
Should we find that there is increasing demand for deliveries outside of Singapore, we will certainly find a way to expand our delivery service. Feel free to share your feedback with us.
How can I exchange or return my purchases?
1. Online purchases
If you were not satisfied with the item or made a wrong purchase, you may choose to get a refund or exchange within 3 days of purchase.
Simply drop by our Hypermart located in Joo Chiat Road to exchange or return your item.
For all exchanges and returns, kindly bring the receipt and the item in its original packaging, the item should be in good condition. Please note that the delivery costs would not be refunded.
2. What if the item I ordered online is no longer available?
If the item you ordered online is no longer available, we would be glad to find the best alternative solution for you. A member of our customer service team will call you personally to suggest an alternative item or refund you for the non-available item.
3. Is the number of products I can purchase online limited?
We are committed to deliver the best products and services to our customers when purchased for their own consumption, their family and their close friends. We have decided not to limit the number of items you can purchase online, however please note that big orders might be reviewed by Al Barakah management as and when needed. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
4. Can my order be cancelled?
Our company may refuse any order you place. We may limit or cancel all or parts of orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. If we do change or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail, billing address, and/or phone number you have submitted with the order.
1. What modes of payment do you accept for online orders?
Our online store accepts payment by:
- Paypal (All Credit and cards included)
- PayNow UEN: 201201332K
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
2. When will my credit card be charged?
Generally, we do not charge purchases to your credit card until the order has been fulfilled.
3. Is it safe to shop on your website?
Yes, definitely! Our online store is secured with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which encrypts all your personal information so that these information remains only with us. Other than that, to enhance security, we do not store your credit card information. Upon check out, you will be re-directed to our payment gateway provider secured site and also 3D secure site for one-time pin input, in order to complete the transaction successfully.
What it is :
Goat’s milk is an ancient prophet’s beverage and it contains so many benefits and it is also known as the best milk after mother’s breast milk. Goat milk have very tiny molecule and have almost the same composition as mother’s breast milk, thus it is easier to digest compare to cow’s milk. Goat milk is suitable for anyone and it will not cause any allergies.
Goat milk contains 13% more calcium, 25% more Vitamin B-6, 47% more Vitamin A, 134% more potassium and 350% more niacin than cow milk. Goat’s milk is also higher in Chloride, Copper and manganese.
Advantages of Goat’s Milk :
- Suitable for child age 1+
- Suitable for pregnant & breastfeeding mother.
- Suitable for all ages child and adult.
- 100% Organic Goat’s milk
- No added sugar for original.
Benefits of Goat’s Milk :
- Prevent many kind of allergies
- Helps in building natural body immunization
- Enhance your sense of sensitivity, focus and memory
- Help in building good digestion system
- Toughen your body mass (including bones, muscles, joints, skin and tissues)
- Not containing complex protein
- Higher amount of nutrients compared of the cow milk
- Higher amount of acidic chain of shortened fat
- Finer molecule of fat that make the goat milk easier to digest – digestion of goat milk take about 20 minutes compared to cow milk that would take about 2 hours
- Similar to mother’s milk, goat milk pH are more alkali-based compared to cow milk which is more acidic