Wardah, Nature Daily Aloe Hydramild, Multifunction Gel, 100 ml
Our delivery policy for Online Orders
Where can my order be delivered?
We can deliver your order to any address within Singapore mainland. We do not offer deliveries to Sentosa or any other Islands outside of Singapore. We are currently working on packages to be delivered internationally and we will update when the service is available.
How long does it take to get my orders delivered?
Our deliveries are available from Mondays to Fridays, from 9am to 9pm.
Orders will be delivered within 1 to 4 working days from the date collected exclude Saturday and Sunday.
Orders after 12pm will consider tomorrow collection (cut-off 12pm).
For frozen product orders, kindly ensure there’s someone at home to receive the orders within 1-4 working days, 9am to 9pm.
These delivery charges will be waive if purchase above $79.
There will be NO deliveries or collections of parcels on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
How much does delivery cost?
We usually apply a delivery fee starting from $8 for orders below $79. Currently we are happy to waive delivery fees for any orders higher than $79.
- Additional charges for CBD & Restricted area will be $5.
- Timing request will be additional charges $5.
CBD delivery includes the following postal codes:
- 01/ 02/ 03/ 04/ 05/ 06/ 07/ 08
List of addresses with restricted access:
- Jurong Port
- Jurong Island
- Cargo Agent Complex
- Tuas, Keppel Distripark
- PSA Distripark
- Freight Forwarder
- Onboard Vessel
- Shipyard areas
- Yacht Clubs
- Government-restricted areas
How can my order qualify for free delivery?
For now, we are pleased to offer free delivery for orders of $79 and above.
Please note that any partial cancellation by the customer which results in total order amount to be less than $20, customer will have to pay for the delivery charges. For deliveries that are not collected due to other circumstances, customers are liable to pay an extra $8 after 2 tries for the next delivery,
Package damaged upon delivery
In the event that the delivered package is damaged, please indicate the damage on the Bill upon signing off the package with our delivery provider and you may return it on the spot. If the items are received and checked at later date, you may return it at any of the 5 outlets. All returns are case by case. Please contact our hotline @ 68051660/68051659/90989977
Can I order to other countries outside of Singapore?
At the moment, we regret that we deliver only within Singapore.
Should we find that there is increasing demand for deliveries outside of Singapore, we will certainly find a way to expand our delivery service. Feel free to share your feedback with us.
How can I exchange or return my purchases?
1. Online purchases
If you were not satisfied with the item or made a wrong purchase, you may choose to get a refund or exchange within 3 days of purchase.
Simply drop by our Hypermart located in Joo Chiat Road to exchange or return your item.
For all exchanges and returns, kindly bring the receipt and the item in its original packaging, the item should be in good condition. Please note that the delivery costs would not be refunded.
What if the item I ordered online is no longer available?
If the item you ordered online is no longer available, we would be glad to find the best alternative solution for you. A member of our customer service team will call you personally to suggest an alternative item or refund you for the non-available item.
Is the number of products I can purchase online limited?
We are committed to deliver the best products and services to our customers when purchased for their own consumption, their family and their close friends. We have decided not to limit the number of items you can purchase online, however please note that big orders might be reviewed by Al Barakah management as and when needed. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Can my order be cancelled?
Our company may refuse any order you place. We may limit or cancel all or parts of orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. If we do change or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail, billing address, and/or phone number you have submitted with the order.
What modes of payment do you accept for online orders?
Our online store accepts payment by credit or debit card. You can use any of the following cards:
- Paypal (All Credit and cards included)
When will my credit card be charged?
Generally, we do not charge purchases to your credit card until the order has been fulfilled.
Is it safe to shop on your website?
Yes, definitely! Our online store is secured with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which encrypts all your personal information so that these information remains only with us. Other than that, to enhance security, we do not store your credit card information. Upon check out, you will be re-directed to our payment gateway provider secured site and also 3D secure site for one-time pin input, in order to complete the transaction successfully.
What it is :
Multifunctional gel that is present in every need of your skin that is diverse, ranging from skin that is dry to reddened by sunlight. Now the skin feels fresh and moist.
Aloe Vera Extract
- The gel has ingredients that help moisturize and care for your skin and lignin content that moisturizes the skin and anthraquinone and various amino acids that help regenerate skin cells.
Triple Humectant System
- These three ingredients help to bind moisture from the atmosphere and deliver it to your skin. Your skin will always feel moist and resilient throughout the day.
Triple Soothing Agent
- Biosaccharide gum, which helps moisturize and maintain healthy skin. Beta-glucan which acts as an anti-inflammatory which reduces skin redness. Allantoin, an anti-irritant that keeps your skin from feeling sore due to irritation. All three work perfectly to provide the soothing coolness your skin needs.
- Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Beta-Glucan, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Phenonxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Trideceth-9, 1.2 Hexanediol Capryl Glycol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
- Apply it evenly on parts of the skin that are dry, itchy or reddish. Can be applied to the face, body, legs, hands and hair.
- Apply, wait until it dries and then rinse with water. Helps hydrate and soothe reddish irritations as well as refreshing facial skin after sunbathing, outdoor activities.
Caring for Nails
- Brush it on the nails and let it dry until it nourishes the cuticle.
- Apply to the skin that has been shaved to help prevent irritation and inflammation.
Caring for Hair
- Apply enough to the hair after styling to get the natural shine effect and help maintain hair health.
Stop using this product if irritation. Avoid heat and direct sunlight. Do not stay too long under the sun, even while using a sunscreen product.