Herbal Pharm, Gout Control, 60 veg capsules
Our delivery policy for Online Orders
Where can my order be delivered?
We can deliver your order to any address within Singapore mainland. We do not offer deliveries to Sentosa or any other Islands outside of Singapore. We are currently working on packages to be delivered internationally and we will update when the service is available.
How long does it take to get my orders delivered?
Our deliveries are available from Mondays to Fridays, from 9:00am to 9:00pm.
Orders will be delivered within 1 to 3 working days from the date collected.
Same day deliveries request will be charged $13.
These weight charges will be waive if purchase above $79.
There will be NO deliveries or collections of parcels on Sunday and Public Holidays.
How much does delivery cost?
We usually apply a delivery fee starting from $8 for orders below $79. Currently we are happy to waive delivery fees for any orders higher than $79.
Additional charges for CBD area is $5 & Restricted Addresses is $5.
CBD delivery includes the following postal codes:
- 01/ 02/ 03/ 04/ 05/ 06/ 07/ 08
List of addresses with restricted access:
- Jurong Port
- Jurong Island
- Cargo Agent Complex
- Tuas, Keppel Distripark
- PSA Distripark
- Freight Forwarder
- Onboard Vessel
- Shipyard areas
- Yacht Clubs
- Government-restricted areas
How can my order qualify for free delivery?
For now, we are pleased to offer free delivery for orders of $79 and above.
Please note that any partial cancellation by the customer which results in total order amount to be less than $20, customer will have to pay for the delivery charges. For deliveries that are not collected due to other circumstances, customers are liable to pay an extra $8 after 2 tries for the next delivery,
Package damaged upon delivery
In the event that the delivered package is damaged, please indicate the damage on the Bill upon signing off the package with our delivery provider and you may return it on the spot. If the items are received and checked at later date, you may return it at any of the 5 outlets. All returns are case by case. Please contact our hotline @ 68051660/68051659
Can I order to other countries outside of Singapore?
At the moment, we regret that we deliver only within Singapore.
Should we find that there is increasing demand for deliveries outside of Singapore, we will certainly find a way to expand our delivery service. Feel free to share your feedback with us.
How can I exchange or return my purchases?
1. Online purchases
If you were not satisfied with the item or made a wrong purchase, you may choose to get a refund or exchange within 7 days of purchase.
Simply drop by our Hypermart located in Joo Chiat Road to exchange or return your item.
For all exchanges and returns, kindly bring the receipt and the item in its original packaging, the item should be in good condition. Please note that the delivery costs would not be refunded.
What if the item I ordered online is no longer available?
If the item you ordered online is no longer available, we would be glad to find the best alternative solution for you. A member of our customer service team will call you personally to suggest an alternative item or refund you for the non-available item.
Is the number of products I can purchase online limited?
We are committed to deliver the best products and services to our customers when purchased for their own consumption, their family and their close friends. We have decided not to limit the number of items you can purchase online, however please note that big orders might be reviewed by Al Barakah management as and when needed. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Can my order be cancelled?
Our company may refuse any order you place. We may limit or cancel all or parts of orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. If we do change or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail, billing address, and/or phone number you have submitted with the order.
What modes of payment do you accept for online orders?
Our online store accepts payment by credit or debit card. You can use any of the following cards:
- Paypal (All Credit and cards included)
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Bank Transfer
- Paynow UEN
For bank transfer. You have to transfer within 24 hours, we will proceed for delivery once transferred to our account. Any payment delay, you can either email or call us immediately regarding your ordered.
When will my credit card be charged?
Generally, we do not charge purchases to your credit card until the order has been fulfilled.
Is it safe to shop on your website?
Yes, definitely! Our online store is secured with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which encrypts all your personal information so that these information remains only with us. Other than that, to enhance security, we do not store your credit card information. Upon check out, you will be re-directed to our payment gateway provider secured site and also 3D secure site for one-time pin input, in order to complete the transaction successfully.
What it is :
- Provides a total care solution for gout relief and prevention act for further attacks.
- To reduce pain, swelling and inflammation related to Gout
- To circulate uric acids out of the blood, liver and kidneys and to keep the urinary tract clear so uric acids can be expelled quickly and efficiently.
- Support for a healthier kidney/liver function and prevent future outbreaks.
Supplement Facts :
1. Vitamin C
- It is for the proper development and function of many parts of the body.
- It also plays an important role in maintaining proper immune function.
2. Boswella Serrata gum extract
- Gum resin extracts of Boswellia species are used to treat various chronic inflammatory diseases, and as a treatment for inflammatory conditions.
- It possess good anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic and analgesic activity.
- To decrease in knee pain, increased knee flexion and to decrease the frequency of swelling in the knee joint.
3. Tumeric Rhizome (Curcumin)
- To treat many common conditions, including digestive trouble, bone and joint pain, and liver ailments.
- It also act as an antioxidant, and it appears to work as an anti-inflammatory in the body. Thus, it may benefit inflammatory conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and Alzheimer's disease.
- It is also good for gastrointestinal discomfort, liver problems, gallbladder disorders, headache, bronchitis colds and fever.
4. Tart Cherry Fruit
- Cherries contain anthocyanins, naturally-occurring plant compounds that have been found to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- It can also aid in the prevention and/or treatment of conditions involving inflammation, such as: back pain, diabetes, muscle pain and soreness osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- It also lower the serum uric acid levels in people with gout
As a dietary supplement, adults take one or two (1-2) capsules daily as needed, preferably with a meal or as recommended by a physician.
Consult your physician before use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients