Mufeed, 100% Pomegranate Concentrate, 250 ml
Our delivery policy for Online Orders
Where can my order be delivered?
We can deliver your order to any address within Singapore mainland. We do not offer deliveries to Sentosa or any other Islands outside of Singapore. We are currently working on packages to be delivered internationally and we will update when the service is available.
How long does it take to get my orders delivered?
Our deliveries are available from Mondays to Fridays, from 9 am to 9 pm.
Saturday will be 9 am to 1 pm.
Orders will be delivered within 1 to 4 working days including Saturdays from the date collected exclude Sundays.
Orders after 12pm will consider tomorrow collection (cut-off 12pm).
For frozen product orders, kindly ensure there’s someone at home to receive the orders within 1-4 working days including Saturdays, 9am to 9pm.
These delivery charges will be waive if purchase above $79.
There will be NO deliveries or collections of parcels on Sundays and Public Holidays.
How much does delivery cost?
We usually apply a delivery fee starting from $8 for orders below $79. Currently we are happy to waive delivery fees for any orders higher than $79.
- Additional charges for CBD & Restricted area will be $5.
- Timing request will be additional charges $5.
CBD delivery includes the following postal codes:
- 01/ 02/ 03/ 04/ 05/ 06/ 07/ 08
List of addresses with restricted access:
- Jurong Port
- Jurong Island
- Cargo Agent Complex
- Tuas, Keppel Distripark
- PSA Distripark
- Freight Forwarder
- Onboard Vessel
- Shipyard areas
- Yacht Clubs
- Government-restricted areas
How can my order qualify for free delivery?
For now, we are pleased to offer free delivery for orders of $79 and above.
Please note that any partial cancellation by the customer which results in total order amount to be less than $20, customer will have to pay for the delivery charges. For deliveries that are not collected due to other circumstances, customers are liable to pay an extra $8 after 2 tries for the next delivery,
Package damaged upon delivery
In the event that the delivered package is damaged, please indicate the damage on the Bill upon signing off the package with our delivery provider and you may return it on the spot. If the items are received and checked at later date, you may return it at any of the 5 outlets. All returns are case by case. Please contact our hotline @ 68051660/68051659/90989977
Can I order to other countries outside of Singapore?
At the moment, we regret that we deliver only within Singapore.
Should we find that there is increasing demand for deliveries outside of Singapore, we will certainly find a way to expand our delivery service. Feel free to share your feedback with us.
How can I exchange or return my purchases?
1. Online purchases
If you were not satisfied with the item or made a wrong purchase, you may choose to get a refund or exchange within 3 days of purchase.
Simply drop by our Hypermart located in Joo Chiat Road to exchange or return your item.
For all exchanges and returns, kindly bring the receipt and the item in its original packaging, the item should be in good condition. Please note that the delivery costs would not be refunded.
What if the item I ordered online is no longer available?
If the item you ordered online is no longer available, we would be glad to find the best alternative solution for you. A member of our customer service team will call you personally to suggest an alternative item or refund you for the non-available item.
Is the number of products I can purchase online limited?
We are committed to deliver the best products and services to our customers when purchased for their own consumption, their family and their close friends. We have decided not to limit the number of items you can purchase online, however please note that big orders might be reviewed by Al Barakah management as and when needed. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Can my order be cancelled?
Our company may refuse any order you place. We may limit or cancel all or parts of orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. If we do change or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail, billing address, and/or phone number you have submitted with the order.
What modes of payment do you accept for online orders?
Our online store accepts payment by credit or debit card. You can use any of the following cards:
- Paypal (All Credit and cards included)
When will my credit card be charged?
Generally, we do not charge purchases to your credit card until the order has been fulfilled.
Is it safe to shop on your website?
Yes, definitely! Our online store is secured with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which encrypts all your personal information so that these information remains only with us. Other than that, to enhance security, we do not store your credit card information. Upon check out, you will be re-directed to our payment gateway provider secured site and also 3D secure site for one-time pin input, in order to complete the transaction successfully.
What it is :
Gulsan Pomegranate Concentrate is made from 100% pure pomegranate juice. It has exceptionally high levels of antioxidants which is good for controlling both heart and blood pressures.
Did you know that pomegranate nutrients is seldom known by most people? It is the fruit of heaven. The medicinal properties of pomegranates have been found since 8000 years ago by the people of Ancient Persia (Iran). Pomegranate became a symbol of fertility for marriage in the Middle East.
Pomegranate is one of the fruits that has recently been inducted as a super fruit. Raw pomegranate juice, concentrates or supplements all contain extremely potent and above average levels of vitamins, minerals with strong antioxidant properties.
Pomegranate concentrates as the name suggests has far more concentrated nutrients such as vitamin C, folic acid, niacin and, vitamin B3, B6, B12 vitamin C and E, polyphenols antioxidants which gives you more benefit compared to ordinary vegetables and regular fruits.
- Drinking pomegranate juice can reduce blood pressure and slow down LDL (bad cholesterol) cholesterol oxidation
- It may help reduce the risk of having a heart disease, heart attacks, and strokes. Studies show that pomegranate juice daily may help support the normal blood flow to the hearth
- Pomegranate juice can help keep blood platelets from clumping to form unwanted clots
- Antioxidant in pomegranate may prevent prostate cancer or slow its growth
- Research shows that pomegranate juice helps prevent and destroy breast cancer cells without causing danger to healthy cells
- Pomegranate juice helps prevent and slow the progress of Alzheimer's disease
- Pomegranate juice can also help prevent cartilage deterioration which can result in Osteoarthritis
- Pomegranate juice may also help prevent dental plaque
Other Benefits :
- PREVENT HEART DISEASE: Loaded with polyphenols that have powerful antioxidant properties
- LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE: Help lower blood pressure by preventing the activity of serum angiotensin-converting enzyme
- MAY PREVENT CANCER: Presence of polyphenol antioxidants
- HELP DIGESTION: Fibre rich sources
- BOOST IMMUNITY: Rich in anti-inflammatory compounds, helps those suffering from immune-related disorders like rheumatoid arthritis and osteroarthrits
- INCREASE YOUR LIBIDO: Boosts testosterone levels in both men and women
- CARDIAC RISK: Lowers cholesterol and other cardiac risk factors
- PREVENT PLAQUE: Certain compounds in pomegranate exhibit strong antiplaque effects
- PREVENTS ALZHEIMER : Reduces the deposition and accumulation of amyloid in the hippocampus region of the brain by 50%
Recommended consummation :
To 0ne glass of cold water add two table spoons of Gulsan Pomegranate concentrate, mix well and drink. Adding sugar or honey is optional.
Can be taken directly (1 tablespoon, 2 times a day) or mixed with plain water.