Global Herbs, Jus Sultan Moringa, 350 ml
Our delivery policy for Online Orders
Where can my order be delivered?
We can deliver your order to any address within Singapore mainland. We do not offer deliveries to Sentosa or any other Islands outside of Singapore. We are currently working on packages to be delivered internationally and we will update when the service is available.
How long does it take to get my orders delivered?
Our deliveries are available from Mondays to Fridays, from 9:00am to 9:00pm.
Orders will be delivered within 1 to 3 working days from the date collected.
Same day deliveries request will be charged $5 and Specific timing will be charged $5.
Orders after 1 pm will consider tomorrow collection (cut-off 1 pm).
These weight charges will be waive if purchase above $79.
There will be NO deliveries or collections of parcels on Sunday and Public Holidays.
How much does delivery cost?
We usually apply a delivery fee starting from $8 for orders below $79. Currently we are happy to waive delivery fees for any orders higher than $79.
Additional charges for CBD area is $5 & Restricted Addresses is $5.
CBD delivery includes the following postal codes:
- 01/ 02/ 03/ 04/ 05/ 06/ 07/ 08
List of addresses with restricted access:
- Jurong Port
- Jurong Island
- Cargo Agent Complex
- Tuas, Keppel Distripark
- PSA Distripark
- Freight Forwarder
- Onboard Vessel
- Shipyard areas
- Yacht Clubs
- Government-restricted areas
How can my order qualify for free delivery?
For now, we are pleased to offer free delivery for orders of $79 and above.
Please note that any partial cancellation by the customer which results in total order amount to be less than $20, customer will have to pay for the delivery charges. For deliveries that are not collected due to other circumstances, customers are liable to pay an extra $8 after 2 tries for the next delivery,
Package damaged upon delivery
In the event that the delivered package is damaged, please indicate the damage on the Bill upon signing off the package with our delivery provider and you may return it on the spot. If the items are received and checked at later date, you may return it at any of the 5 outlets. All returns are case by case. Please contact our hotline @ 68051660/68051659/90733818
Can I order to other countries outside of Singapore?
At the moment, we regret that we deliver only within Singapore.
Should we find that there is increasing demand for deliveries outside of Singapore, we will certainly find a way to expand our delivery service. Feel free to share your feedback with us.
How can I exchange or return my purchases?
1. Online purchases
If you were not satisfied with the item or made a wrong purchase, you may choose to get a refund or exchange within 7 days of purchase.
Simply drop by our Hypermart located in Joo Chiat Road to exchange or return your item.
For all exchanges and returns, kindly bring the receipt and the item in its original packaging, the item should be in good condition. Please note that the delivery costs would not be refunded.
What if the item I ordered online is no longer available?
If the item you ordered online is no longer available, we would be glad to find the best alternative solution for you. A member of our customer service team will call you personally to suggest an alternative item or refund you for the non-available item.
Is the number of products I can purchase online limited?
We are committed to deliver the best products and services to our customers when purchased for their own consumption, their family and their close friends. We have decided not to limit the number of items you can purchase online, however please note that big orders might be reviewed by Al Barakah management as and when needed. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Can my order be cancelled?
Our company may refuse any order you place. We may limit or cancel all or parts of orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. If we do change or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail, billing address, and/or phone number you have submitted with the order.
What modes of payment do you accept for online orders?
Our online store accepts payment by credit or debit card. You can use any of the following cards:
- Paypal (All Credit and cards included)
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Bank Transfer
- Paynow UEN
For bank transfer/paynow UEN. You have to transfer within 24 hours, we will proceed for delivery once transferred to our account. Any payment delay, you can either email or call us immediately regarding your ordered.
When will my credit card be charged?
Generally, we do not charge purchases to your credit card until the order has been fulfilled.
Is it safe to shop on your website?
Yes, definitely! Our online store is secured with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which encrypts all your personal information so that these information remains only with us. Other than that, to enhance security, we do not store your credit card information. Upon check out, you will be re-directed to our payment gateway provider secured site and also 3D secure site for one-time pin input, in order to complete the transaction successfully.
Moringa seeds, from the Moringa plant are annually harvested in the sub tropics of Asia and Africa. They are valued highly for their nutritional benefit, just like the Moringa plant itself. Moringa Seeds are rich in vitamins and minerals the human body needs to survive. It’s this rich concentrate of goodness that provides the seeds with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and cholesterol fighting qualities. Amongst these general benefits, the high presence of vitamins offers incredibly larger doses than our typical sources:
- Moringa seeds have more vitamin C than oranges
- Four times more Vitamin 4 than carrots
- Four times more Calcium than a glass of milk
- Three times more Potassium than a banana
And two times more Protein than yoghurt. With these striking results, it’s no surprise how the Moringa seed has become a well-known super food across the globe. These crucial vitamins are essential for the body to fight free radicals and prevent severe oxidative damage. The seed itself has a very unique appearance. Evolutionarily designed with grey wings, the seeds are carried by the wind to fertile grounds to grow into Moringa plants further afield from the parent. They are circular in shape and rather large for a seed. They’re found in the pods of the tree which typically look like green beans.
- Anti Oxidant
- Energy Booster
- Balances Blood Sugar Levels
- Removes Toxins In The Body
- Rich In Fiber
- Controls Blood Pressure
- Controls Cholesterol Levels
- Promotes Healthy And Beautiful Skin
- Helps With Sleeping
- Eases Bowel Movement
1. Boost Energy Moringa contains all the vitamins and minerals needed to produce energy in your body, such as Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium. Fatigue is due to the organs not getting enough oxygen which are carried around the body by red blood cells. Moringa gets rid of fatigue by providing Vitamins A, B6, B12 and iron which are essential for the production of functional red blood cells and transport of oxygen around the body.
2. Youthful & Radiant Skin Rich in age-defying antioxidants and Vitamin A, B2, B3, E – Moringa is the key to healthy and radiant skin. Loaded with protein including all nine essential amino acids and phosphorus, Moringa helps support the growth and repair of skin tissues.
3. Anti-ageing With 46 antioxidants, Moringa is one of the richest source of natural antioxidants. It has more antioxidants than green tea, goji berries, blueberries and pomegranate. The antioxidants work better when combined with other nutrients such as Vitamins B2 and E to fight against ageing.
4. Strong Immune System Packed with Vitamins A, B2, B6, E, iron, Moringa strengthens the immune system and keep the doctor away.
5. Strengthen Bones, Teeth, Muscles, Nails and Hair Loaded with protein, calcium, magnesium (helps body absorb and retain calcium), potassium and zinc, Moringa helps strengthen the bones, teeth, muscles, nails and hair.
6. Detoxification Moringa which is rich in vitamins and minerals, helps speed up the body’s detoxification process by producing energy. High in fibre, Moringa keeps your digestive health in check by promoting healthy bacteria in the system. The Vitamin B6 found in Moringa helps the liver to detoxify and cleanse the body of toxins.
7. Regulate Blood Pressure An excellent source of Vitamin A, B2, B6, potassium, calcium and iron, Moringa regulates the blood pressure when the nutrients work together. Vitamin A, B6, B12 and iron are essential for production of functional red blood cells. Potassium maintains normal blood pressure. Calcium ensures normal blood clotting and iron ensures oxygen is being carried around in the body.
8. Boost Metabolic Rate and Aid in Weight Loss Moringa increases the body’s metabolic rate which will result in fats being burned faster. The Vitamin B helps in digestion and converts food into energy. The Methionine in Moringa leaves can absorb fat. To achieve weight loss, pair Moringa with exercise and a healthy diet.
9. Good Plant Source of Calcium, Protein and Iron for Vegans and Vegetarians
10. Ideal Source of Calcium for the Lactose-intolerant Who Cannot Take Milk
- Oleifera (Moringa), Annona Muricata (Soursop), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Hylocereus Undatus (Dragon Fruit), Honey & Water.