Mylustre, Bodigard Super Power Joints, 120 capsules
Our delivery policy for Online Orders
1. How long does it take to get my orders delivered?
Our deliveries are available from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 9 pm.
Saturday delivery from 9 am to 1 pm.
Orders after 8 am will consider tomorrow collection (cut-off 8 am).
Orders will be delivered within 1 to 4 working days including Saturdays from the date collected exclude Sunday & Public Holiday.
For frozen product orders, kindly ensure there’s someone at home to receive the orders within 1 to 4 working days from 9 am to 9 pm, except Saturday 9 am to 1 pm.
There will be NO deliveries or collections of parcels on Sunday and Public Holiday.
2. How much does delivery cost?
We usually apply a delivery fee starting from $8 for orders below $79. Currently we are happy to waive delivery fees for any orders higher than $79.
- Additional charges for CBD & Restricted area will be $5.
- Timing request will be additional charges $5.
CBD delivery includes the following postal codes:
- 01/ 02/ 03/ 04/ 05/ 06/ 07/ 08
List of addresses with restricted access:
- Jurong Port
- Jurong Island
- Cargo Agent Complex
- Tuas, Keppel Distripark
- PSA Distripark
- Freight Forwarder
- Onboard Vessel
- Shipyard areas
- Yacht Clubs
- Government-restricted areas
Please note that any partial cancellation by the customer which results in total order amount to be less than $20, customer will have to pay for the delivery charges. For deliveries that are not collected due to other circumstances, customers are liable to pay an extra $8 after 2 tries for the next delivery.
3. Package damaged upon delivery
In the event that the delivered package is damaged, please indicate the damage on the Bill upon signing off the package with our delivery provider and you may return it on the spot. If the items are received and checked at later date, you may return it at any of the 13 outlets. All returns are case by case. Please contact our hotline @68051660/68051659/90989977 (Whatsapp)
4. Where can my order be delivered?
We can deliver your order to any address within Singapore mainland. We do not offer deliveries to Sentosa or any other Islands outside of Singapore. We are currently working on packages to be delivered internationally and we will update when the service is available.
5. Can I order to other countries outside of Singapore?
At the moment, we regret that we deliver only within Singapore.
Should we find that there is increasing demand for deliveries outside of Singapore, we will certainly find a way to expand our delivery service. Feel free to share your feedback with us.
How can I exchange or return my purchases?
1. Online purchases
If you were not satisfied with the item or made a wrong purchase, you may choose to get a refund or exchange within 3 days of purchase.
Simply drop by our Hypermart located in Joo Chiat Road to exchange or return your item.
For all exchanges and returns, kindly bring the receipt and the item in its original packaging, the item should be in good condition. Please note that the delivery costs would not be refunded.
2. What if the item I ordered online is no longer available?
If the item you ordered online is no longer available, we would be glad to find the best alternative solution for you. A member of our customer service team will call you personally to suggest an alternative item or refund you for the non-available item.
3. Is the number of products I can purchase online limited?
We are committed to deliver the best products and services to our customers when purchased for their own consumption, their family and their close friends. We have decided not to limit the number of items you can purchase online, however please note that big orders might be reviewed by Al Barakah management as and when needed. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
4. Can my order be cancelled?
Our company may refuse any order you place. We may limit or cancel all or parts of orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. If we do change or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail, billing address, and/or phone number you have submitted with the order.
1. What modes of payment do you accept for online orders?
Our online store accepts payment by:
- Paypal (All Credit and cards included)
- PayNow UEN: 201201332K
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
2. When will my credit card be charged?
Generally, we do not charge purchases to your credit card until the order has been fulfilled.
3. Is it safe to shop on your website?
Yes, definitely! Our online store is secured with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which encrypts all your personal information so that these information remains only with us. Other than that, to enhance security, we do not store your credit card information. Upon check out, you will be re-directed to our payment gateway provider secured site and also 3D secure site for one-time pin input, in order to complete the transaction successfully.
What it is :
Bodigard Super Power Joints is a supplement to help in the condition of Osteoarthritis which is a degenerative joint degeneration and loss of cartilage, the shock absorbing gel-like material between joints. Bodigard Power Joints contains Marine Collagen, Glucoseamine Sulphate, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) and Vitamin C that helps in building back the cartilage between joints thus help in the condition of Osteoarthritis.
- Improve Joint mobility
- Ease joint pains when climbing stairs, walking, running and general movements.
- When the cartilage in between the joints is at a healthy level, movements or joint mobility is improved and body movements are made easier without pain.
Hydrolysed Marine Collagen, Glucosamine Sulphate, MSM, Vitamin C, Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
- Derived from shells of crustaceans such as prawns and crabs.
- One of the building blocks of the cartilage naturally found in the body.
- Derived from natural plants.
- MSNS is naturally occurring in plants and humans.
Marine Hydrolysed Collagen
- Derived from marine fish.
- Most abundant protein in our body that supports structural & joint health functions in our body.
- An important component in the bones.
- Needed for best collagen production & usage in the body.
- Helps in many biological functions.
The recommended dosage is 3-4 tablets daily after food.