Global Herbs, Moringa, 70 capsules
What it is :
Moringa seeds, from the Moringa plant are annually harvested in the sub tropics of Asia and Africa. They are valued highly for their nutritional benefit, just like the Moringa plant itself. Moringa Seeds are rich in vitamins and minerals the human body needs to survive. It’s this rich concentrate of goodness that provides the seeds with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and cholesterol fighting qualities.
Amongst these general benefits, the high presence of vitamins offers incredibly larger doses than our typical sources:
- Moringa seeds have more vitamin C than oranges
- Four times more Vitamin 4 than carrots
- Four times more Calcium than a glass of milk
- Three times more Potassium than a banana
- And two times more Protein than yoghurt.
With these striking results, it’s no surprise how the Moringa seed has become a well-known super food across the globe. These crucial vitamins are essential for the body to fight free radicals and prevent severe oxidative damage.
The seed itself has a very unique appearance. Evolutionarily designed with grey wings, the seeds are carried by the wind to fertile grounds to grow into Moringa plants further afield from the parent.
They are circular in shape and rather large for a seed. They’re found in the pods of the tree which typically look like green beans.
- Anti Oxidant
- Energy Booster
- Balances Blood Sugar Levels
- Removes Toxins In The Body
- Rich In Fiber
- Controls Blood Pressure
- Controls Cholesterol Levels
- Promotes Healthy And Beautiful Skin
- Helps With Sleeping
- Eases Bowel Movement
10 reasons to add Moringa to your diet :
- Boost Energy Moringa contains all the vitamins and minerals needed to produce energy in your body, such as Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium. Fatigue is due to the organs not getting enough oxygen which are carried around the body by red blood cells. Moringa gets rid of fatigue by providing Vitamins A, B6, B12 and iron which are essential for the production of functional red blood cells and transport of oxygen around the body.
- Youthful & Radiant Skin Rich in age-defying antioxidants and Vitamin A, B2, B3, E – Moringa is the key to healthy and radiant skin. Loaded with protein including all nine essential amino acids and phosphorus, Moringa helps support the growth and repair of skin tissues.
- Anti-ageing With 46 antioxidants, Moringa is one of the richest source of natural antioxidants. It has more antioxidants than green tea, goji berries, blueberries and pomegranate. The antioxidants work better when combined with other nutrients such as Vitamins B2 and E to fight against ageing.
- Strong Immune System Packed with Vitamins A, B2, B6, E, iron, Moringa strengthens the immune system and keep the doctor away.
- Strengthen Bones, Teeth, Muscles, Nails and Hair Loaded with protein, calcium, magnesium (helps body absorb and retain calcium), potassium and zinc, Moringa helps strengthen the bones, teeth, muscles, nails and hair.
- Detoxification Moringa which is rich in vitamins and minerals, helps speed up the body’s detoxification process by producing energy. High in fibre, Moringa keeps your digestive health in check by promoting healthy bacteria in the system. The Vitamin B6 found in Moringa helps the liver to detoxify and cleanse the body of toxins.
- Regulate Blood Pressure An excellent source of Vitamin A, B2, B6, potassium, calcium and iron, Moringa regulates the blood pressure when the nutrients work together. Vitamin A, B6, B12 and iron are essential for production of functional red blood cells. Potassium maintains normal blood pressure. Calcium ensures normal blood clotting and iron ensures oxygen is being carried around in the body.
- Boost Metabolic Rate and Aid in Weight Loss Moringa increases the body’s metabolic rate which will result in fats being burned faster. The Vitamin B helps in digestion and converts food into energy. The Methionine in Moringa leaves can absorb fat. To achieve weight loss, pair Moringa with exercise and a healthy diet.
- Good Plant Source of Calcium, Protein and Iron for Vegans and Vegetarians
Ideal Source of Calcium for the Lactose-intolerant Who Cannot Take Milk
- Oleifera (Moringa), Annona Muricata (Soursop), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Hylocereus Undatus (Dragon Fruit), Honey & Water.
How To Consume :
- Two capsules to be take 2 times a day after meals.
We usually apply a delivery fee starting from $10 for orders below $79. Currently we are happy to waive delivery fees for any orders higher than $79.
Additional charges for CBD & Restricted area will be $5.
Timing request will be additional charges $5 (base on availability).
For orders exceeding 15kg, there will be an additional charge of $2 for every subsequent 15kg.
Our deliveries are available from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 9 pm.
Saturday delivery from 9 am to 1 pm.
Orders after 8 am will consider tomorrow collection (cut-off 8 am).
Orders will be delivered within 1 to 4 working days including Saturdays from the date collected exclude Sunday & Public Holiday.
For frozen product orders, kindly ensure there’s someone at home to receive the orders within 1 to 4 working days from 9 am to 9 pm, except Saturday 9 am to 1 pm.
There will be NO deliveries or collections of parcels on Sunday and Public Holiday.